You are probably aware that the websites of maintained schools now have new statutory requirements applied to them to bring them in line with academies and free schools (for once it seems that the same rules apply to everyone!) Details are on the government website but here is a summary of the information you need to have on your website:
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements or where they may be found
- Link to Ofsted Report
- Most recent KS2 or KS4 results
- Your school performance tables or a link to them on www.education.gov.uk
- School curriculum information
- Behaviour policy
- Current Pupil Premium allocation, it’s use and impact on attainment
- SEN policy
- Charging and remissions policy
- School’s ethos and values
It is the governing body that has the responsibility for this information to be made available via the school or other website, that parents can have access to it via a website or via a free paper copy (on request) and that it is kept up to date.
If you would like help at all in including this information on your website, or you would like to develop or redevelop your website then do contact me to see how I may be able to help you.